The Family

Brit Mums Live

Wednesday 11 June 2014

More about me.

My friend Sarah has a great blog called, Extraordinary Chaos and a while ago she was asked to complete this for her blog. I liked it as even though I have known Sarah for a few years now, I found it made me know her better. 
Since Tales from the mad house is about everyone in my mad house, I thought I would do it to so you know more about me...Sarah included.

Here goes 50 questions...

1. What are you wearing? 
I am in my nightie! Well its late and I'm in bed
  
2. Ever been in love? 
Yes with my lovely husband Kevin and my two beautiful children 
  
3. Ever had a terrible breakup? 
No never! thank goodness

4. How tall are you? 
5 foot 3 and a half... Dont forget the half!
  
5. How much do you weigh? 
Never ask a lady that question. All I will say is I'm three and a half stones lighter than I was last year!
  
6. Any tattoos? 
Yes, quite a large tree on my back..
  
7. Any piercings? 
Just ears and traygus now, had quite a few in the past but I have let most of heal up now.
  
8. OTP? 
What does it mean? I have no idea!!
  
9. Favourite show?
Les Mis and Miiss Saigon, can i have two?
  
10. Favourite bands?
Metallica and Guns and Roses
  
11. Something you miss?
My dad...

12. Favourite song? 
Sweet child of mine, by Guns and Roses, It's a wonderful World. By Louis Armstrong. Nothing els Matters by Metallica cant choose between them.
  
13. How old are you? 
Physically 47 I think. Mentally 27
  
14. Zodiac sign? 
Libra
  
15. Quality you look for in a guy? 
Honesty, thoughtfulness and one that will make me laugh.

16. Favourite quote? 
I'll think about it tomorrow.. My mum said she should have called me Scarlett ( gone with the wind) 

17. Favourite actor? 
Dustin hoffman loved that man since I daw him in Marathon man when I was about 8!
  
18. Favourite colour? 
Green
  
19. Loud music or soft? 
Loud but not that donking stuff or rap

20. Where do you go when you're sad?
The woods near my home

21. How long does it take you to shower? 
5 minutes but if I have to shave, 15

22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 
I can be ready for work, shower hair done and makeup in about 45 minutes. If Im going out, an hour and a half
  
23. Ever been in a physical fight? 
No

24. Turn on? 
Feeling loved and content with life

25. Turn off? 
Lies
  
26. The reason I joined youtube? 
So my students could set a playlist in class.
  
27. Fears? 
Human skulls, even writing that made me cringe. And woodlice arghh
  
28. Last thing that made me cry? 
Finding out that no one had been to see my great great uncle Willies grave ( see blog post a strange feeling) 
  
29. Last time you said you loved someone? 
30 minutes ago, when Ellis went to bed. I will be the last thing I say to Kevin before we go to sleep. You never know...
  
30. Meaning behind your youtube name? 
It's my name!

31. Last book you read?
Ash by the late and great James Herbert. I cant believe I will never read a new book of his again
  
32. The book you are currently reading? 
 Eeny meanie by M. J. Adridge. Its very good so far.
  
33. Last show you watched? 
Billy Elliot
  
34. Last person you talked to? 
Kevin
  
35. The relationship between you and the person you last texted? 
Brenda, a good friend who has invited me for tea tomorrow night.
  
36. Favourite food? 
Chocolate!
  
37. Place you want to visit?
New england in autumn to see all the beautiful trees
   
38. Last place you were? 
Work
  
39. Do you have a crush? 
No, 
  
40. Last time you kissed someone? 
An half an hour ago when I kissed Ellis goodnight

41. Last time you were insulted? 
I try to forget about things like that. Not worth my brain space. 
  
42. Favourite flavour? 
Chocolate!
  
43. What instruments do I play? 
None well  I can play the piano a bit and the recorder but nothing great
  
44. Favourite piece of jewellery?  
A gold pair of scissors and chain Kevin bought me and 30 years ago
  
45. Last sport you played? 
Mmmmm, mmmmmm, do cards count? 
  
46. Last song you sang? 
I am always singing or humming, in the car I sing for England. I cant sing but love singing
I think my last one was Rewind by Paelo Nutini 
  
47. Favourite chat up line? 
None,
  
48. Have you ever used it? 
Never used one
  
49. Last time you hung out with anyone? 
Last Saturday we went out for our anniversary, Kevin, Georgia, Ellis, Josh and were joined by our friends, Brenda, Clare, RV, Darkie, 
  
50. Who should answer these questions next? 
Vicky Frankland my sister from the curved opinion

There we go hope you know me a bit  better now. And heres a face to go with it.




Lisa xx

3 comments:

  1. Ha Ha brill I had no idea you had a tattoo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha really! I will have to show you lol

      Delete
  2. Lovely, Lil Sis! Didn't know about the skull thing!

    ReplyDelete